The 4th WaterSENSE project newsletter is now available
HydroNET Australia and Water Technology are very happy to announce the 4th Newsletter for the WaterSENSE project, a four year research in action project funded by the European Commission.
Click here to read the newsletter
The goal of WaterSENSE is to develop a modular, operational, water-monitoring system built on Copernicus EO data and provide a toolbox to make products and services available to users.
- 2nd Summer School – 23 to 25 February 2022.
- Partner Spotlight – Hidromod, Portugal.
- List of publications.
- Latest research updates:
- Namoi gauge adjusted Radar rainfall data and National satellite-based precipitation products.
- Progress in detailed water productivity analysis at global locations.
- Towards near real-time national-scale soil water content monitoring.
- Soil moisture.
- Automated Irrigated Area Detection.
- List of apps, services and data.
- Conference presentations.