The 3rd WaterSENSE project newsletter is now available
WT Hydro and HydroNET Australia are very happy to announce the 3rd Newsletter for the WaterSENSE project, a four year research in action project funded by the European Commission. The goal of WaterSENSE is to develop a modular, operational, water-monitoring system built on Copernicus EO data and provide a toolbox to make products and services available to users.
Click here to read the newsletter.
- Partner Spotlight – University of Sydney.
- Summer School Report Back.
- Latest Research Updates:
- Volume and uncertainty estimates of on-farm reservoirs using surface reflectance and LiDAR data.
- Soil moisture.
- Automated Irrigated Area Detection.
- List of Services and data to be demonstrated.
- Conferences and Presentations.
For more information please contact Brian Jackson from our local Australian partner, Water Technology :
Phone:+61 3 8526 0800
LinkedIn: Project WaterSENSE