HydroNET - Your Online Water Control Room
From excessive rainfall and floods to extreme drought, Australia is a land of contrasting environments. Easy access to real-time information is essential in reducing impacts and risks before and during events. HydroNET is a web-based decision support system empowering Australian water professionals. Smart web-applications transfer weather and water data into valuable tools which enable water professionals to make informed decisions for the analysis and sustainable management of Australian water resources.
Water Technology are proud to be the local agents for HydroNET across Australia and New Zealand.
INTERNATIONAL software – AUSTRALIAN partners – LOCAL support
Melbourne Water’s sewer system management improved with live HydroNET dashboards for monitoring weather events Melbourne Water manage an extensive network of sewer pipelines and pumps across Melbourne that can be affected...
Port of Melbourne environmental monitoring supported with HydroNET live alerts and dashboards Port of Melbourne undertakes hydrographic surveying activities within its dredged material placement area afte...
Exceedance Expectations!: Melbourne Water’s rainfall planning, management & response improved with a near real time rainfall exceedance dashboard in HydroNET Melbourne Water have an extensive stormwater and drainage network that assists them in managing the impacts of...
SaaS solution: An internet connection is all the infrastructure you need
Terabytes of gridded data from satellites and radars at your fingertips
How can HydroNET help you
- Improve your insight. Easy access to live data from data sources from different organisation
- Stop searching for data. Find the information you need in your control room
- Increase awareness. Share information with your stakeholders
- Save time. Report the status of your water system in one click
- Be in control. Keep an eye on your water system and receive timely alerts
- Make transparent and accountable decisions. Easily replicate dashboards and reports
- No IT-hassle: No hardware needed. Free software updates. Available on any device – anywhere, anytime
- Join 2500 users worldwide: Proven software co-created with water professionals.
Live dashboards to support smart water management decisions
Leading organisations trust HydroNET
Water Technology are our HydroNET Australia team
Water Technology Pty (Ltd) are the local agents for HydroNET. Interested in HydroNET and want to learn more about our products and services in Australia and New Zealand? Get in touch with Water Technology and we will help you get easy online access to the best available weather and water information you need.