HydroNET - Your Online Water Control Room
From excessive rainfall and floods to extreme drought, Australia is a land of contrasting environments. Easy access to real-time information is essential in reducing impacts and risks before and during events. HydroNET is a web-based decision support system empowering Australian water professionals. Smart web-applications transfer weather and water data into valuable tools which enable water professionals to make informed decisions for the analysis and sustainable management of Australian water resources.
INTERNATIONAL software – AUSTRALIAN partners – LOCAL support
WaterSENSE presented the Water Use Monitoring and Auditing App to EuroGEO 2021 Please enjoy this video overview of the WaterSENSE Water Use Monitoring and Auditing Service (WUMAS) as presen...
Updated Goulburn Broken Community Property Flood Risk Intelligence Portal launched WT Hydro has launched the updated Goulburn Broken Community Property Flood Risk Intelligence Portal, now in co...
HydroNET Australia presented at the New Zealand Hydrological Society Conference 2021 HydroNET Australia was very happy to present the HydroNET Water Control Room for Melbourne Water (MW) at this ...
SaaS solution: An internet connection is all the infrastructure you need
Terabytes of gridded data from satellites and radars at your fingertips
How can HydroNET help you
- Improve your insight. Easy access to live data from data sources from different organisation
- Stop searching for data. Find the information you need in your control room
- Increase awareness. Share information with your stakeholders
- Save time. Report the status of your water system in one click
- Be in control. Keep an eye on your water system and receive timely alerts
- Make transparent and accountable decisions. Easily replicate dashboards and reports
- No IT-hassle: No hardware needed. Free software updates. Available on any device – anywhere, anytime
- Join 2500 users worldwide: Proven software co-created with water professionals.