HydroNET - Your Online Water Control Room
From excessive rainfall and floods to extreme drought, Australia is a land of contrasting environments. Easy access to real-time information is essential in reducing impacts and risks before and during events. HydroNET is a web-based decision support system empowering Australian water professionals. Smart web-applications transfer weather and water data into valuable tools which enable water professionals to make informed decisions for the analysis and sustainable management of Australian water resources.
INTERNATIONAL software – AUSTRALIAN partners – LOCAL support
Water Technology supports an exciting crop water use monitoring by remote sensing project for the NSW DOI Water Technology, eLEAF and HydroNET are excited to announce a demonstration project of the Water Auditing App...
SaaS solution: An internet connection is all the infrastructure you need
Terabytes of gridded data from satellites and radars at your fingertips
How can HydroNET help you
- Improve your insight. Easy access to live data from data sources from different organisation
- Stop searching for data. Find the information you need in your control room
- Increase awareness. Share information with your stakeholders
- Save time. Report the status of your water system in one click
- Be in control. Keep an eye on your water system and receive timely alerts
- Make transparent and accountable decisions. Easily replicate dashboards and reports
- No IT-hassle: No hardware needed. Free software updates. Available on any device – anywhere, anytime
- Join 2500 users worldwide: Proven software co-created with water professionals.