HydroNET - Your Online Water Control Room
From excessive rainfall and floods to extreme drought, Australia is a land of contrasting environments. Easy access to real-time information is essential in reducing impacts and risks before and during events. HydroNET is a web-based decision support system empowering Australian water professionals. Smart web-applications transfer weather and water data into valuable tools which enable water professionals to make informed decisions for the analysis and sustainable management of Australian water resources.
INTERNATIONAL software – AUSTRALIAN partners – LOCAL support
When rain misses the gauge – understanding catchment runoff response with RainWatch Radar Rainfall When rain misses the gauge - RainWatch Reliable weather information at your fingertips HydroNET RainWATCH co...
HydroNET – Radar rainfall data, ensemble forecast data and smart tools for improved rainfall information Brian Jackson from Water Technology will be presenting HydroNET RainWatch at the upcoming Irrigation 2018 ...
SaaS solution: An internet connection is all the infrastructure you need
How can HydroNET help you
- Improve your insight. Easy access to live data from data sources from different organisation
- Stop searching for data. Find the information you need in your control room
- Increase awareness. Share information with your stakeholders
- Save time. Report the status of your water system in one click
- Be in control. Keep an eye on your water system and receive timely alerts
- Make transparent and accountable decisions. Easily replicate dashboards and reports
- No IT-hassle: No hardware needed. Free software updates. Available on any device – anywhere, anytime
- Join 2500 users worldwide: Proven software co-created with water professionals.